Dr. Benjamin McLean is a highly-respected medical advisor and a leading expert in the field of health and wellness with more than 25 years of experience. With a passion for teaching, awareness, and philanthropic activities, he has dedicated his career to helping individuals and communities live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
- Howard University College of Medicine, M.D.
- Howard University College of Medicine, MPH
- The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, MBBS
- IMSANZ – Physical Medicine
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)
- Dr. McLean is widely recognized for his exceptional skills in reviewing medical and health-related articles. He has served as a reviewer for several prestigious medical journals and has authored more than 200 articles and numerou research papers himself.
- Dr. McLean is also deeply committed to teaching and education. He regularly speaks at medical conferences and seminars, and has mentored countless medical students and residents throughout his career.
- Beyond his professional accomplishments, Dr. McLean is also a dedicated philanthropist. He has worked with several non-profit organizations to provide medical care and support to underserved communities around the world.
In all of his work, Dr. McLean is driven by a strong sense of compassion, empathy, and a desire to make a positive impact in the world. He believes that by working together, we can create a healthier, happier, and more equitable society for all.