Joshua Collins, MD, MRCP, FRCP, is an accomplished and highly skilled Doctor of Medicine currently practicing at Seychelles Hospital Mont Fleuri. With a patient-centric approach, he is adept at diagnosing and treating various medical conditions.
Collins is an expert in reviewing medical and health-related articles and blogs. He has reviewed medical and health-related articles and blogs on various websites. His dream is to help everyone live a healthy life free from health complications.
- Completed Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) from Marshall University.
- Completed Residency in Internal Medicine from Marshall University.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Expertise in reviewing medical and health-related articles and blogs
- Participated in medical mission trips to provide medical aid in underprivileged areas
- Received numerous letters of appreciation from patients and their families for exceptional care and compassion
- Developed and implemented a patient education program to increase patient understanding and adherence to treatment plans